Parascope Telescoping Water Feature
ELEVATE YOUR POOL AND SPA DESIGN
The Parascope, telescoping water feature and the New Parascope Mini Bubbler are beautiful additions to any pool or spa. These elegant water features elevate the aesthetic look of your pool and give you the calming sounds of a gentle waterfall. Once it’s time to swim, Parascope descends flush with your pool or spa floor, steps, benches, or sun decks making them virtually undetectable. With the added flexibility of the Parascope and the New Parascope Mini Bubbler you are able to enjoy its relaxing sights and sounds whenever you desire. Parascope is an affordable way to enhance your pool or spa experience.
- Variable height – works in water depths up to 36″
- Water feature retracts flush with the pool or spa floor
- Mini Bubbler is perfect for steps, benches and sun decks in water depths up to 18″
- Four (4) fountain styles included with every Parascope: Flower, Bubbler, Umbrella, and Mini Bubbler.
- Fountain caps available in 7 colors to compliment any pool or spa finish
When activated, Parascope emerges from the pool floor and rises to the proper height. Gray and white risers are included.
MagicStream Laminars create totally clear, uniform arcs of moving water that originate from either your pool deck or surrounding landscape. At night, these translucent streams are brilliantly colored with an LED light source. The result is a water effect that adds an elegant bit of entertainment to your poolscape.
Elegant, Dramatic Arcs of Brilliantly Illuminated Water
MagicStream Laminars add dramatic sights and sounds to your poolscape by creating uniform arcs of water that are crystal clear by day and vibrantly colored by night.
- Streams reach up to 7 ft. high and project outward up to 8 ft. into your pool, spa or other water feature
- Choose energy-efficient LED lighting for a nearly endless array of color choices
- Nighttime lighting effects include the ability to hold on a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors
- Installs flush to your deck or other surface so no unsightly or unsafe edges
- Adjust water streams vertically from 62° to 75° to create different heights and arc shapes
- Left and right direction can be adjusted up to 60° total
- Laminar deck lids are available in tan, black and gray to match or complement pool deck or other installation surface
- LED laminars include 100 ft. of electrical cable; simply connect to a 120/12VAC-100W pool lighting transformer to provide power
The technical principle behind MagicStream Laminars is to remove all turbulence and air bubbles from the water before projecting it through a finely machined nozzle; the laminar water flow is very nonturbulent, so it keeps its surface tension and flows through the air in a smooth, clean, unbroken stream, instead of spraying apart into droplets.